for the Success of the New Actor
Getting the Job is an audio product (available on a set of two Compact Disks) specifically created for both the actor who is ready to start getting work in Television and Film and the professional working actor who wants to increase their booking ratio. Getting the Job is an invaluable tool for those who have made the career choice to pursue Film, Television, and Commercials.
Carolyne Barry and Kevin E. West are the creators and producers of Getting the Job. They are also its commercial and theatrical authorities. Their years of experience in front of and insights from behind the camera give them the expertise which makes Getting the Job an empowering program for the actor.
There are numerous reasons this unique actor’s product is bound to be a perennial seller!
- Getting the Job is the first and only product designed for the actor to play on the way to and from their auditions. It is a personal audition coach, covering Commercial, Film and Television business aspects and audition techniques. Its format and content are powerfully effective for actors in both major and local markets, as well as Canada.
- Getting the Job features endorsements and invaluable professional tips from top casting directors and agents. That is coupled with a well-crafted mix of inspirational quotes and informative Biz Tips, which make for a compelling two-hour listening program.
- Getting the Job conveys information that is fresh and accurate for 21st century actor competing in today’s showbiz world.
- In addition, Getting the Job contains a handy "Success" booklet to allow easy reference to some of the pertinent information on the tapes.
Carolyne Barry and Kevin E. West are very active in the Los Angeles entertainment community through their careers, their organizations and their own network of industry friends and players. This guarantees that Getting the Job will preserve its viability now and in the future.
LIGHTS! CAMERA! KIDS! is a dynamic, all-new, sixty minute DVD that for the first time anywhere outlines everything a parent or child needs to know to get started in commercials from wherever you live.
- How to find and select an agent
- Photographers and Photographs
- The Casting Process
- Pitfalls and Rip-offs
LIGHTS! CAMERA! KIDS! is
a complete guide to the highly rewarding world
of commercial acting for children. Featuring:
- Invaluable information and tips from Top N.Y. and LA commercial
casting directors and agent.
- The first-hand experiences and advice of the parents of working child actors and professional child actors.
- Carolyne Barry hosting the video. Carolyne Barry is a veteran actress of over 400 national TV commercials, a commercial casting director and one of the top teachers of commercial acting technique in America.
- An entertaining presentation that will inform the entire family.
- A special workbook created for use with the video and to record your child’s progress.
LIGHTS! CAMERA! KIDS! was screened before a large group of parents with children in show business. The feedback was astounding. Overall, the most frequent comment was, "If only we had this kind of tape when we first got started in the business – it would have saved us time, money and a lot of worry."